Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley: “I consider this one of my toughest opponents because Mosley is not that slow” - Pacman

This week’s 119th edition of On the Ropes Boxing Radio (brought to you by CWH Promotions) featured an exclusive interview with the reigning Pound-for-Pound King Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) who is scheduled to face former three division champion Sugar Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs) on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pacquiao spoke about his upcoming fight with Mosley and other aspects of his career and the current boxinglandscape. Here is a complete transcript from that interview:

Manny Pacquiao | on the ropes

JENNA J: We are proud to introduce a man who really doesn’t need any introduction at all. He is an eight division world champion. He is the one and only Manny “Pac-Man” Pacquiao! Hey Manny! Are you on the line with us right now?

MANNY PACQUIAO: Yeah, hi.

JENNA: Well you’re a man who’s always in high demand. How’s your day been going so far?

PACQUIAO: Good, good, good! I just finished my training.

JENNA: Excellent. Well you have a very big fight against Sugar Shane Mosley on May 7. How have your preparations been going?

PACQUIAO: I’m excited for the fight and my preparation is good. You know my training is good and I’m excited.

JENNA: Now Shane Mosley is a terrific puncher. Do you believe he is the most dangerous fighter that you have ever been set to step in the ring with and do you think with so many people heavily favoring you that you can at all underestimate him?

PACQUIAO: Well I consider this one of my toughest opponents because Mosley is not that slow. He can move fast and he has good hand speed and foot speed and he’s a former pound-for-pound so I never underestimate Mosley.

Read More. > East Side Boxing

No comments:

Post a Comment