Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley: "I gave Manny Pacquiao the key to victory" - Miguel Cotto


The Puerto Rican warrior Miguel Cotto who had fought both Sugar Shane Mosley(win) and Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao(loss) gave some interesting points of view for the upcoming fight on May 7.

This weekend during a visit to ESPN Deportes' Golpe a Golpe, Cotto was more than happy to share thoughts on a November 2009 loss to Manny Pacquiao.
According to Cotto, a lapse in strategic fighting was his ultimate downfall against the dangerous Filipino.
"I was doing well the first few rounds by boxing," said Cotto.  "But when he knocked me down in the third, I stopped doing what was working and went blow for blow with him."
In in that choice, he handed the fight to Pacquiao. 
"I gave him the key to victory by exchanging blows," said Cotto.
Read More... Examineer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment