Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley: "I'm determined to knock Pacquiao out"- Sugar Shane

Pacquiao vs Mosley| Pacman vs Mosley
The American fighter Sugar Shane Mosley is positive that he can get a victory against pound-for-pound best, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.  An interview from fighthype.com tell's how confident Mosley is on May 7's big fight,  "I'm determined to knock Pacquiao out. I'm determined to shock the world. I'm just determined and people are going to see a different Sugar Shane. Naazim already sees it. He's drooling already. He's sees it, but it's not for me to do it in the gym; it's for me to show it in the actual fight and that's what I'm excited for, so it's about to go down...There's going to be a lot of people up here. It's going to be crowded. I've got like 6 different sparring partners; it's crazy. It's going to be something to see,"  stated the three division champion and former pound-for-pound champion.  To read more, visit Fighthype.



No comments:

Post a Comment