Friday, March 18, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley: "I think Pacquiao will Knock Mosley Out" - Amir Khan

Pacman vs Mosley| Amir KhanThe date is set on May 7, eight time division champion and Pound-for-pound king Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao against three time division champion Sugar Shane Mosley.  Both fighters has been training hard recently as the fight comes near.  Mosley eying for an upset as for Pacquiao trying to win his 14th straight victory since losing to Eric Morales back in March 19, 2005.

Mosley is confident that he will beat Pacquiao in the ring as he continues to train with Nazim Richardson,  "I'm determined to knock Pacquiao out. I'm determined to shock the world, said Mosley.

Amir Khan a WBA junior welterweight champion, who is also trained by Pacquiao's Hall of Fame trainer, Freddie Roach believes that Mosley will get knocked out.  Pacquiao will be the first man to knock Mosley out, “That guy Mosley can punch,” said Khan to ABS-CBN News. “He’s got hand-speed. I don’t know about his legs. When Manny puts on the pressure, I’m not sure if Mosley will know where to go. I honestly don’t know if Mosley can take Manny’s power. I think Manny could be the first fighter to knock out Mosley.”

No comments:

Post a Comment